The days get shorter in late fall and early winter. The temperatures start to drop and you know the wind and chills will arrive soon in Chicago.
You want your parking or access control system to operate smoothly through the ice and snow of the upcoming winter months so you do not have to exit your car unexpectedly in one of the Chicago area’s brutal wind and freezing weather day.
Gate System Inspection and Tuneup
This is the best time to schedule your pre-winter gate system inspection and tune-up from ECI.
Trust our professional team to clean and inspect your parking system and access control system before the weather changes just as your vehicle needs a pre-winter checkup.
ECI offers a pre-winter maintenance check on your gate systems. This multi-point checkup includes:
- Inspect and clean all gate operators, wedge barriers, barrier gates, slide and swing gates
- Lubricate and grease all gears and friction points
- Check and adjust limits
- Verify and test vehicle detectors; adjust sensitivity as needed
- Replace worn reflectors and hydraulic fluid as needed
- Examine and tighten all fittings or connections
- Test and verify all peripheral device interconnects
- Caulk cracks in loop cuts
- Perform system acceptance test
Based on our inspection and findings, we will also discuss with you any needed repairs to remedy before winter begins.
Note: All labor, preventative maintenance parts and trip charge are included in our one low price
Please give us a call at 847.949.0134 now for a quote or to schedule a pre-winter preventative maintenance visit on your present parking or access control equipment. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Or click below for contact information.